A New Mirror

We don't have furniture yet but we have a new mirror in the guest half-bath.


We bought a tin mirror at Camino Real Imports, the family run furniture / gift store on Cerrillos Road. It's an immense warehouse and outdoor stockyard of Mexican art and furnishings. I could spend all day there. Garden pots! Housewares! Rustic stuff! Oh my.

I love my new mirror. I don't intend to furnish this whole house in overt New Mexican style, but it does call for some touches, and this tin mirror was exactly right over the sink in the guest bathroom.


I like the colors in the tiled frame -- decorating a mostly orange house is a new thing for me, but it turns out you can do a lot with orange if you mix hues and intensities.


We don't have a chair to offer guests and can't cook a meal for anyone who visits, but come use my guest bathroom -- it's got a lovely mirror in it now.

Comments

Becky said…
We get the SFS tour ... right? We're all wanna be's.
Laurrie said…
Yes the tour is ON for all who want to come. It's 8 miles south of the Pinon Rd. house, but easy to find. Come see a house in disarray! I'm anxious for you to see it : )
DeeJayeL said…
Well that's quite funky. I like it!