Caught on Camera

I looked up our house on google street view recently and was surprised to see two figures caught on camera in the side yard next to our garage.


I didn't even have to zoom in to know it's me, standing there with my friend Lucy. I know when this was taken -- it was last May and the two of us were out there discussing some planting issues.

Zoom in a bit and we are clearly identifiable, even from the back.


Should I be weirded out by this? It's creepy, right? 

You can use all kinds of privacy controls and limited access on your social media feeds and then this happens and the whole wide entire world can see the two of us standing in my yard at my address on a specific date.
 

Comments

Pam said…
Yes that’s creepy and too Big-Brotherish!
deanne said…
Yup, creepy indeed. I have a co-worker who went through the process of blurring out her Google home picture. She said it was quite an ordeal. I didn't inquire why but perhaps she was outside sun-bathing when the drone went over!?! Hahaha