Day After Easter


It is snowing this morning, the Monday after Easter. A grim, gray-sky misty snow that is suitable for our moods and the state of the world right now.

I bought pansies last week and put several in pots around the awakening gardens. We'd had some sun and nice temperatures and it was nice to be outside. I shopped with a mask on, and the store kept us all six feet apart.


Jim and I are still recovering from the colds or flu that struck us. Neither our doctors nor the nurse on the Covid-19 hotline who conducted a long health assessment, think we have coronavirus. We have colds and we're getting better, but the recovery is frustratingly slow.

My plan is to be rid of my horrid cough by the time this snow melts and the droopy pansy perks back up and the sun comes out.

Comments