Icy Waterfalls

 Ice frozen in mid drip. Waterfalls suspended in mid air.


The canales have all grown ice beards, each trying to outdo his neighbor.


Ice waits in mid drip for some sunshine to get things flowing again. 


It's been cold, obviously. And after the icicle waterfalls we had snow and then recently a big wind came through and knocked things over in the back yard and then we got more snow and book group was canceled and rescheduled to next week. That's a lot of turmoil in my quiet life.

But I'm coping. I still cook on Monday nights, mostly hearty winter fare like sausage casserole and a smoky bean dish, and one night we had beef stroganoff with a beet salad spiked with tangerine slices. 


I'm getting ready to do some online plant shopping. I'm hoping that may hurry spring along. Winter is too much with us this year.

Comments